OPSEU/SEFPO Region 1 (Windsor) is holding a Workers Health and Safety Course (WHSC) and Weekend Educational via Zoom in June 2021.
A Zoom link will be sent to all participants.
The Workers Health and Safety Course (9 Modules) will be taught over two weekends for a total of 30 hours and will cover the following nine modules:
- Staying Alive While Earning a Living
- It’s the Law
- Elective: Worker Representative
- Making Work Fit the Worker
- Elective: Cancer
- Body in the Workplace
- Toxic Substance
- Principles of Control
- Elective: Indoor Air
Dates and Times:
- Saturday, June 19, 2021 – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 20, 2021 – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 26, 2021 – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 27, 2021 – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Applications are now closed.